Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 4 boneless chicken thighs trimmed of excess fat (or chicken breasts)
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 1-2 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli
- 4 tbsp Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil or preferred oil
- 4 tbsp honey or other liquid sweetener
- 4 portions steamed green veg or grilled sweetcorn
- 4 portions rice choose your preffered type rice
- 1 handful coriander roughly chopped
- 1 lime cut into quarters
- sesame seeds to garnish
- Combine the garlic, chilli, soy sauce and honey in a small bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl or baking tray, mix the chicken thighs with the soy and honey mixture and massage well into the meat.
- Place the marinated chicken thighs in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until completely cooked through.
- Transfer to a board and slice.
- When you’re ready to serve, divide the sliced chicken across four bowls with a portion of rice and your choice of veg. Garnish with sesame seeds, coriander and lime wedges on the side.
- You can also serve the chicken and accompaniments on platters/large plates in the centre of the table for people to enjoy family-style, making up lettuce cups at the table.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!