Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli optional for spice
- 1 red pepper deseeded and thinly sliced
- 200 g mushrooms peeled and sliced
- 300 g broccoli or pak choi roughly chopped
- 120 g Fused Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce
- 300 g wok ready noodles
- In a hot wok/pan, add a splash of vegetable oil then add the Fused Garlic, Ginger and Chilli, if using. Add the peppers, mushrooms and brocolli/pak choi and stir fry for 5 minutes or less.
- Add Fused Chow Mein Stir Fry Sauce and mix well together.
- Add the cooked noodles then toss to combine.
Chow Mein is a recipe that can be adapted to become multiple dishes – Beef, Chicken, Pork and Prawns, can all be added to this dish. You can also use-up vegetables that you have at home in this recipe, meaning you'll never have the same meal twice!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!