2 x baked potatoes
Few tbsp of goats cheese
1 red onion, peeled and sliced
1-2 tsp Fused Clever Classic soy sauce
- Heat a non stick frying pan on medium to low heat and then add the vegetable oil.
- Toss in the sliced onion.
- Drizzle Fused Clever Classic soy sauce over the red onion and mix well.
- Continue to cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes or until the onion slices are caramelised nicely.
- Using a sharp knife make a cut on the top of the baked potato like the letter “x”.
- To serve, place a few dollops of goats cheese on top and a few tablespoons of caramelised red onion.
- Serve with Fused clever classic soy sauce and add more depending on flavour.