For the satay sauce
- Wooden skewers (soak skewers for 20 minutes in cold water to prevent them from burning)
- Mix the olive oil, soy sauce and lime juice together in a large bowl. Toss in the lamb and vegetable cubes and cover completely in the marinade.
- Thread the lamb and vegetables cubes through the wooden skewers. Marinade for a few hours or overnight.
- Place the lamb skewers on the BBQ or in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the satay sauce in a blender. Place in a saucepan on medium heat for flavours to develop for 5 -10 minutes (keep a close eye on it to avoid burning).
- Serve the lamb skewers on a large serving dish with the satay sauce on the side and garnished with coriander and lime wedges.
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of real soy sauces with no MSG, no nasties & no refined sugar. The perfect ingredient for a healthy marinade and recipe. Free delivery on orders over €45. Fused Glorious Ginger Soy Sauce won best sauce in Ireland at the Irish Quality Food Awards in 2017.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
@TryLamb #LambTryItLoveIt #enjoyitsfromeurope