This lamb recipe is bursting with flavour and works well on the BBQ or in the oven. It is a fantastic recipe to celebrate the good weather over the summer months.
BBQ lamb skewers in a satay sauce
- 500 g lamb shoulder cut into cubes
- Mix vegetables cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fused Ginger Soy Sauce shop
- 1 lime juice
For the satay sauce
- Wooden skewers (soak skewers for 20 minutes in cold water to prevent them from burning)
- Mix the olive oil, soy sauce and lime juice together in a large bowl. Toss in the lamb and vegetable cubes and cover completely in the marinade.
- Thread the lamb and vegetables cubes through the wooden skewers. Marinade for a few hours or overnight.
- Place the lamb skewers on the BBQ or in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the satay sauce in a blender. Place in a saucepan on medium heat for flavours to develop for 5 -10 minutes (keep a close eye on it to avoid burning).
- Serve the lamb skewers on a large serving dish with the satay sauce on the side and garnished with coriander and lime wedges.
@TryLamb #LambTryItLoveIt #enjoyitsfromeurope