- Heat oil on a non-stick wok/ frying pan on a medium/ high heat.
- Add 1 tsp of Fused Chopped Garlic, Ginger and Chilli and fry for one minute to allow the flavours to infuse into the oil.
- Toss in the onion slices followed by the beef strips and fry until sealed on both sides.
- Then add the remaining vegetables and a splash of water. Mix together and continue to fry for a minute or so.
- Pour in Fused Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce, mix well together and continue to fry for a few minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!