Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- oil for frying
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger
- 1 onion peeled and sliced
- 1 steak sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper any colour, sliced
- 1 handful mushrooms sliced
- splash of water
- Fused Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce
- Heat oil on a non-stick wok/ frying pan on a medium/ high heat.
- Add 1 tsp of Fused Chopped Garlic, Ginger and Chilli and fry for one minute to allow the flavours to infuse into the oil.
- Toss in the onion slices followed by the beef strips and fry until sealed on both sides.
- Then add the remaining vegetables and a splash of water. Mix together and continue to fry for a minute or so.
- Pour in Fused Black Bean Stir Fry Sauce, mix well together and continue to fry for a few minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!