- vegetable oil
- sesame oil
- 250 g beef sliced into strips
- 20 g Fused Chopped Ginger
- 100 g carrots peeled and cut julienne style
- 100 g red pepper sliced lengthways
- 3-4 spring onions chopped & keep some for garnish
- Fused Stir-Fry Sauce Chow Mein or Teriyaki
- Heat equal amounts of the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large frying pan/wok on high heat.
- Add the beef and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Toss in the ginger and fry for less than a minute (do not brown).
- Then add the carrots, pepper and spring onion and mix well for a couple of minutes.
- Add the Fused Stir-Fry Sauce and toss ingredients until completely covered. Continue to fry and mix together for another minute, then take off the heat and serve.
I've mentioned two Fused stir-fry sauces – Teriyaki and Chow Mein – in the recipe above, but actually, there are seven stir fry sauces in my Fused range, the others are: Katsu Curry, Chinese Curry, Black Bean Sauce, Thai Green and Sweet Chilli. You can order each sauce individually (or a pack of 7) and you can also order the full range, so you have one for every type of curry in your cupboard ready to use. As always, if you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me! Fiona
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!