This recipe is a quick & healthy way to eat sweet potatoes as a snack or as a side dish to a main meal. Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce adds a delicious flavour to the sweet potato chips.
Servings: 2 people
- 400 grams sweet potato peeled and cut into chips
- 2 tbsp vegetable or rapeseed oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper for seasoning
- Nori optional to garnish
- Fused Cheeky Chiili Soy Sauce drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the sweet potato chips in a roasting tray and use your hands to coat in the oil and then season with freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Spread the chips out in a single layer so they cook properly and won't stick together.
- Cook for about 30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chips) in the oven until the chips are cooked through.
- Serve with a generous drizzle of Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of premium Asian ingredients and sauces including Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce. Free delivery on orders over €25
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!