Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- oil for frying
- 1 egg beaten
- drizzle Fused Soy Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 1 carrot grated
- handful frozen peas & sweetcorn
- 2 portions cooked/leftover Rice
- Fused Chinese Curry Stir Fry Sauce*
- * OR Fused Chinese Curry Paste mix with tinned coconut milk and heat the the hob in a small pot to create a sauce
- 1 spring onion sliced, to garnish
- Heat oil on a non stick wok/ frying pan on a medium-high heat.
- Season the beaten egg with Fused Soy Sauce and add to the wok.
- Fry until cooked and then remove from the wok.
- Toss in the chicken pieces and Fused Chopped Garlic. Fry until cooked through.
- Add the grated carrot, peas and sweetcorn and mix well together.
- Add the cooked rice & egg and mix together. Move the ingredients to one side of the wok making room for the curry sauce.
- Pour Fused Chinese Curry Stir Fry Sauce directly onto the wok and heat for a minute or so.
- Finally mix all the ingredients well together.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with spring onion.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!