Peanut Butter Satay Sauce:
- handful fresh herbs leaves picked & lightly chopped, basil/coriander work well (optional)
- handful unsalted roasted peanuts lightly crushed, to garnish (optional)
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges
For the Peanut Butter Satay Sauce
- For the sauce, combine ingredients in a small pot and simmer at a low boil, for about 10 minutes. Loosen with a little water if needed. Take off the heat and set aside.
For the Stir Fry:
- Put the noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Stir gently to separate, then drain thoroughly. If preparing other noodles, prepare according to pack instructions and set aside. Add a little sesame oil, or other oil, to keep the noodles separated if needed.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Toss in the chopped chicken breast and Fused Chopped Garlic and Ginger, as well as any harder vegetables (like carrots). Fry until cooked through.
- Add the noodles and rest of the veg, then stir-fry over a high heat for 1-2 mins, until the veg are just cooked.
- Push the veg to one side of the pan, then pour the peanut sauce onto the other side, tilting the pan. Bring to the boil. Mix the sauce with the stir-fry.
- To serve, simply divide into bowls. As an option, sprinkle over chopped fresh herbs and peanuts, and add a squeeze of lime juice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!