Servings: 4 people
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic shop
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger shop
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli optional, shop
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp Fused soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 2 egg beaten
- 4 portions cooked rice
- Quarter of cucumber peeled & thinly sliced, to garnish
- In a bowl mix together the chicken pieces, garlic, ginger, chilli, soy sauce and honey. Leave to marinate in the fridge if you have time for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a wok or non stick frying pan on a medium to high heat.
- Add the marinated chicken and fry for until the chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Toss in the peppers and mix well together,
- Push the ingredients on the wok/pan to one side making room for the egg. Pour the beaten egg into the cleared part of the frying pan and fry for a minute or so (try not to overcook the egg at this stage).
- Add the cooked rice and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add more soy sauce before taking off the heat (taste to see if you need to add more soy sauce). Mix well together and garnish with thinly sliced cucumber.
Everyone tends to like different amounts/ flavours of soy sauce in their fried rice. So place Fused flavoured soy sauces on the table so everyone can help themselves while eating.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!