This is a quick and healthy recipe choice perfect for using leftovers in the fridge.
Chicken & Veg Stir Fry
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic shop
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli shop
- 2 chicken breasts cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 tablespoon sake optional
- 1 Red pepper sliced
- Carrot peeled and sliced
- Few handfuls green beans
- Generous drizzle Fused Clever Classic soy sauce shop here
- Drizzle of sesame oil to season
- Heat some vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok on a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and chilli and fry for a minute or so.
- Add in the chicken pieces, pour the sake over the chicken and continue to fry until the chicken is nearly cooked through.
- Toss in the mixed vegetables and mix well together.
- Finally season with Fused real soy sauce and sesame oil just before taking off the heat. Mix well and serve with rice or noodles.
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of real soy sauces with no MSG, no nasties & no refined sugar. The perfect ingredients for a healthy stir fry marinade and recipe. Free delivery on orders over €25