- 1 bunch kale
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- black pepper to season
- Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 2 and line 1-2 baking trays with baking parchment.
- Wash the kale and dry thoroughly. Cut out the centre stalks if needed, then cut/tear the kale into 5cm slices. Place in a bowl.
- Drizzle over olive oil and massage gently into the kale.
- Drizzle over soy sauce, scatter over the sesame seeds and season with black pepper. Mix well. Toss onto baking trays.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until still green but crisp at the edges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!