Servings: 4 people
- Heat oil in a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli. Then fry for a minute infusing the oil.
- Toss in the onion and fry for a minute.
- Then add the chicken pieces and fry for a few minutes.
- Add 100g of Fused Chinese Curry Paste and flour, mix well together and continue to fry for another few minutes.
- Pour in 400mls of stock and stir.
- Leave to simmer for at least 10 minutes or more to let the flavours develop nicely.
- Serve with rice, noodles or homemade flatbread.
This recipe freezes well and can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!