Servings: 4 people
- Heat the oil in a wok or non-stick frying pan on a high heat. Add the Fused Garlic, Chilli and Ginger and fry for a minute or so.
- Toss in the onion and continue to fry for a minute. Then add the prawns, mix well together and fry for another minute.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Then add the Fused Curry Paste and flour, mix well with all ingredients.
- Pour in the stock and stir again.
- Leave to simmer for 10-20 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Serve with freshly steamed rice and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
This is such a versatile recipe. You can change the prawns for chicken or pork to give you a completely different dish with the same great curry flavour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!