Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
Servings: 4 people
- Veg oil for frying
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic shop
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli shop
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger shop
- 1 onion peeled and diced
- 500 g raw prawns peeled
- 100 g Fused Chinese Curry Paste shop
- 400 mls stock
- 1 tbsp flour
- A handful of coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok or non-stick frying pan on a high heat. Add the Fused Garlic, Chilli and Ginger and fry for a minute or so.
- Toss in the onion and continue to fry for a minute. Then add the prawns, mix well together and fry for another minute.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Then add the Fused Curry Paste and flour, mix well with all ingredients.
- Pour in the stock and stir again.
- Leave to simmer for 10-20 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Serve with freshly steamed rice and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
This is such a versatile recipe. You can change the prawns for chicken or pork to give you a completely different dish with the same great curry flavour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!