- 1 Medium-sized head cauliflower green stems removed and grated or shredded into rice
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tbsp Fused Chopped Garlic shop
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli shop
- 1 tbsp Fused Chopped Ginger (optional) shop
- 1 Onion peeled and finely sliced
- 110 ml Fused Katsu Curry Stir Fry Sauce shop
- Pumpkin seeds to garnish (optional)
- In a non-stick frying pan heat a generous amount of oil over a high heat and add the garlic, chilli and ginger. Fry for a minute or so.
- Toss in the onion and cauliflower rice to the infused oil and mix well. Continue to fry for a few minutes on a high heat.
- Pour Fused Katsu Curry Stir Fry Sauce over the ingredients and mix well again. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to fry for another few minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
- Serve and garnish with pumpkin seeds, optional.
Cauliflower Rice is proving a popular substitute for rice due to being low in calories and filled with health benefits such as being rich in vitamins and minerals. It’s also filled with anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!