- 1 portion protein of choice uncooked meat, leftover cooked meat, seafood or fish (fresh or frozen), tofu, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 portion vegetables fresh or frozen, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp chilli
- 1 spring onion
- 1 egg fried, to top the dish
- sesame seeds to garnish
- chilli flakes to garnish
- Heat oil on a non-stick wok/frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Season the egg with soy sauce, add to the wok. Cook until just scrambled. Set aside.
- In the same wok, stir garlic, chilli, ginger, spring onions - whatever you have.
- Next, if you have uncooked meat/ leftover cooked meat, add this now, searing in the hot seasoned pan.
- Add the chopped mixed vegetables. Stir fry until cooked.
- Add the curry sauce, warm through.
- Add the cooked rice and scrambled egg to the wok, tossing with the rest of the ingredients to heat it through.
- Serve in a bowl, topped with a fried egg if you wish!
- Garnish with sesame seeds or chilli flakes, if using.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!