- Fiona’s homemade curry roux & 500ml water or Fused Katsu Curry Paste & 400ml coconut milk Recipe for curry roux or shop for Fused Katsu Paste
- 2 bundles or portions of udon noodles
- A few handfuls of mushrooms washed and roughly chopped
- A handful of baby sweetcorn washed and roughly chopped
- A handful of mangetout washed and roughly chopped
- Spring onion finely chopped, to garnish
- If using Fiona's homemade curry roux then place the curry roux and cold water in a saucepan on a medium heat and mix well with a whisk or fork.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for about 15 minutes or until it’s thickened to your liking (stirring intermittently).
- Cook the udon noodles according to the pack instructions. Then, along with the vegetables, add to the curry. Continue to simmer for a few more minutes.
- Divide evenly between bowls, garnish and serve.
I often make this the day after making chicken katsu curry, as it means dinner just takes minutes to prepare with the leftover sauce! I’ve added mixed vegetables to this dish, but you can add just udon noodles or whatever you like. That's what makes it so great and versatile.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!