This is one of the most viewed recipes on my website and is my go to recipe if I’m stuck for time, cooking motivation and ingredients!
Servings: 2 people
- In a non-stick frying pan heat a generous amount of vegetable oil over a medium to high heat and add the garlic.
- Fry the garlic until slightly browned and crispy, then remove from the pan, place on a small plate and set aside.
- Add the cooked rice to the garlic-infused oil still sitting in the base of the frying pan and fry until the rice is evenly covered in the oil and hot. Add the garlic.
- Drizzle a small amount of Fused Clever Classic soy sauce and sesame oil over the rice and mix well. Take off the heat and divide between two plates.
- Using the same frying pan, add more oil if necessary and put over a medium to high heat.
- Crack the eggs into the frying pan and cook to your liking (preferably leave the egg yolk runny).
- Place one fried egg on each plate on top of the rice. To add a little spice drizzle Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce over the egg and rice to serve
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of premium Asian ingredients and sauces including Fused Flavoured Soy Sauces with no added sugar and no nasties. Free delivery on orders over €25
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!