Servings: 2 people
- In a non-stick frying pan heat a generous amount of vegetable oil over a medium to high heat. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a minute for the flavours to infuse into the oil.
- Toss in the kimchi and spring onion. Continue to fry for another few minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and mix all the ingredients well together.
- Drizzle a small amount of Fused Clever Classic soy sauce and sesame oil over the rice and mix well again. Take off the heat and divide between two plates.
- Using the same frying pan, add more oil if necessary and put over a medium to high heat.
- Crack the eggs into the frying pan and cook (sunny side up) to your liking (preferably leave the egg yolk runny).
- Place one fried egg on each plate on top of the rice.
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of premium Asian ingredients and sauces including Fused Flavoured Soy Sauces with no added sugar and no nasties. Free delivery on orders over €45
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!