Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 1 pack of cold silken tofu (preferably GM free)
- 1 thumb-size piece of ginger freshly grated
- A handful of spring onion finely chopped
- 3 tsp Fused Soy Sauce shop
- Gently drain the water from the block of tofu, using kitchen paper to absorb the excess, and place on a serving plate.
- Place the grated ginger and spring onion on top of the tofu.
- Drizzle the Fused Soy Sauce over the tofu and toppings just before serving.
This is great served as a side dish or starter. The plain tofu absorbs the intense flavours of the freshly grated ginger, spring onion and soy sauce so unbelievably well. For non-vegetarians, this dish is also very nice with a handful of katsuobushi/ bonito fish flakes added with the ginger and spring onion. TIP You can serve this dish Japanese style as one block of tofu and let everyone help themselves, or you can cut the tofu into smaller blocks and put a little topping on each small block, then serve on individual plates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!