For the flat breads
- 500 g plain flour
- 500 g natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the topping
- Fused Chopped Garlic
- olive oil
- fresh parsley chopped to garnish
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, yoghurt and 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Toss some flour on a clean worktop and knead gently. Cover with a damp tea towel to avoid drying out.
- Cut off small dough pieces and using a rolling pin roll out into the shape of mini pizzas or whatever size you prefer. Continue to do this until all the dough is used.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium to high heat and brush with olive oil. Place the flat bread on the pan and cook on each side for a minute or so until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl mix together a few tbsp of Fused Chopped Garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon spread over the top of the flatbread and place in the oven for a few minutes at 180C.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!