- 1 x wide mouth jar with lid, or other heatproof container
- 1 tsp Fused White Miso Paste
- 1/2 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce
- 1 portion cooked noodles any noodles of your choice will work
- 25 g protein of your choice leftover cooked meat (shredded), hard boiled egg (sliced), tofu (chopped)
- 1/4 courgette thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 25 g frozen petit pois defrosted if eating straight away
- small handful spinach leaves roughly chopped
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Place Fused White Miso Paste at the bottom of the container, add Fused Chopped Ginger and Garlic, and Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce and mix to coat the bottom of the jar.
- Add the noodles, packing them down so they're fairly compact.
- Add all the other ingredients except the lime.
- If not eating straight away, seal with container lid or cling film, and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
- When you’re ready to enjoy, simply unscrew the lid and pour boiling water over the top of the jar to cover. Place the lid back over the container. Let the soup steep for 5-10 minutes, until all ingredients are warmed through, and the soup is nicely hot.
- Squeeze over lime juice, stir everything to combine with chopsticks, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!