Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- Green Tea powder
- Boiling water
- Put a quarter of a teaspoon of green tea powder into a cup.
- Use a bamboo whisk (called a ‘chasen’) or small metal whisk to get rid of any lumps in the powder.
- Leave water just boiled in a kettle aside for a few minutes to reduce the temperature of the water to below boiling point.
- Pour a small amount of the hot water into the cup and use the whisk to mix the water and green tea powder together until all the lumps are dissolved.
- Fill the cup with more hot water and serve (add more or less water depending on whether you want a weak or a strong cup of tea).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!