- Wok or non stick frying pan
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic shop
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli shop
- 1 red onion peeling & finely sliced
- Half red pepper roughly chopped
- Half green pepper roughly chopped
- Handful of mushrooms peeled and sliced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 portions cooked rice freshly steamed or leftover
- Fused soy sauce shop
- Sesame oil to season
- Roasted sesame seeds to garnish, optional
- Add vegetable oil to a wok or non-stick frying pan on a medium/ high heat.
- Pour the beaten egg into the saucepan. Once the egg is cooked (try not to overcook the egg) remove and transfer to a small clean bowl.
- Add more oil to the wok or frying pan and return the heat to medium/high. Toss in the garlic, chilli and red onion and fry for a minute or so. Add the remaining vegetables and fry for another minute.
- Then add the rice. Use a spatula to turn the rice getting rid of any lumps.
- Toss in the cooked egg and mix with the rice and vegetables.
- Season with Fused soy sauce and sesame oil and continue to stir for a minute or so. If you want to add some spice Fused Cheeky Chilli works well for this recipe or Fused Glorious Ginger for a punch of flavour. Taste to check if you're happy with the seasoning, if not add more soy sauce.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds (optional)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!