Servings: 4 people
- 4 buns
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 slices Edam cheese
- salad leaves
- Mix the beef mince and all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using your hands make 4 large burger patties (for kids you could make smaller patties).
- Heat a non stick frying pan on medium to high heat, add a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Carefully place the burgers on the frying pan.
- Seal on both sides then continue to fry until cooked through.
- Serve in a bun with tomato, salad leaves and cheese.
It's really worthwhile making burgers from scratch at home as you can add the level of seasoning that you prefer and you know exactly what ingredients have been added to the meat. The burgers can be stored in the fridge for a few days in an airtight container or frozen. Take the burgers out of the fridge at least 10 minutes before frying. You can serve the burgers Japanese style with freshly steamed rice and vegetables or in a bun with salad and fries.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!