Are you looking for a light and healthy sauce for quick stir fries at home? Fused real soy sauces have no added sugar and no nasties so you are guaranteed a healthy meal wthin minutes!
If you are looking for a subtle flavour Fused Glorious Ginger adds a delicious depth of flavour. If you prefer a little spice in your stir fry then Fused Cheeky Chilli will work perfectly. Fused Clever Classic is great for all the family especially the littles ones. I usually add Cheeky Chilli to mine at the table!
- Vegetable oil (or your preferred oil) for frying
- Half red chilli roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 Red onion peeled and sliced
- Handful of spinach roughly chopped
- Handful of purple cabbage finely sliced
- Handful of fresh beetroot peeled and sliced
- Handful of sweet potato peeled and sliced
- 200 g tofu, preferably organic cut into small cubes
- Sesame seeds to garnish
For the sauce
- 3 tbsp Fused Clever Classic soy sauce shop here
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- Freshly steamed rice or noodles
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium to high heat
- Toss in the garlic and chilli and fry for a minute. Then add the red onion and continue to fry.
- Add the mixed purple vegetables and fry for a few minutes. Then add the spinach and tofu. Mix well and fry for a few more minutes (try not to overcook the vegetables so they keep their crunchy texture)
- Mix all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce in a small bowl and add into the stir-fry and mix well, continuing to fry for a few minutes
- Serve on two plates with freshly steamed rice
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds