- vegetable oil (or your preferred oil) for frying
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli shop
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic shop
- 1 red onion peeled and sliced
- Half red pepper roughly chopped
- Half yellow pepper roughly chopped
- 50 g beansprouts peeled and sliced
- 50 g purple cabbage thinly sliced
- 4 leaves pak choi roughly chopped
- 200 g tofu, preferably organic, drained & cut into small cubes
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium to high heat
- Toss in the garlic and chilli and fry for a minute. Then add the red onion and continue to fry.
- Add the remaining mixed vegetables and continue to fry for a few minutes.
- Pour in the sauce and mix well together. Fry for a few minutes to let flavours develop.
- Finally add the tofu and mix well.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!