If you are looking for a subtle flavour Fused Glorious Ginger adds a delicious depth of flavour. If you prefer a little spice in your stir fry then Fused Cheeky Chilli will work perfectly. Fused Clever Classic is great for all the family especially the littles ones. I usually add Cheeky Chilli to mine at the table!
Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry
- Vegetable oil (or your preferred oil) for frying
- 1 tsp Fused crushed chilli shop
- 1 tsp Fused chopped garlic shop
- 1 Red onion peeled and sliced
- Half red pepper roughly chopped
- Half yellow pepper roughly chopped
- 50 g beansprouts peeled and sliced
- 50 g purple cabbage thinly sliced
- 4 leaves pak choi roughly chopped
- 200 g tofu, preferably organic (optional) drained & cut into small cubes
- Sesame seeds to garnish
For the sauce
- 3 tbsp Fused Clever Classic soy sauce shop here
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients for the stir fry sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium to high heat
- Toss in the garlic and chilli and fry for a minute. Then add the red onion and continue to fry.
- Add the remaining mixed vegetables and continue to fry for a few minutes.
- Pour in the sauce and mix well together. Fry for a few minutes to let flavours develop.
- Finally add the tofu and mix well.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds