Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
Servings: 2 people
- 400 grams sweet potato peeled and cut into chips
- 2 tbsp preferred oil
- Freshly ground salt for seasoning
- Fresh rosemary roughly chopped
- Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce shop here
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the sweet potato fries on a roasting tray and use your hands to coat in the oil and then season with freshly ground salt and rosemary.
- Spread the fries out in a single layer so they cook properly and won't stick together.
- Cook for about 30 minutes (depending on the thickness) in the oven until the they are cooked through.
- Serve with a generous drizzle of Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce.
- The sweet potato fries can be cooked in an air fryer if you have one at home. Just season the same as above.
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of premium Asian ingredients and sauces including Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce (no added sugar or nasties). Free delivery on orders over €45
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!