This recipe is a quick & healthy way to eat sweet potatoes as a snack or as a side dish to a main meal. Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce adds a delicious flavour to the sweet potato chips. You can use the oven or an air fryer for this recipe. I love Strong Roots frozen sweet potatoes if you are looking for a short cut!
- 400 grams sweet potato peeled and cut into chips
- 2 tbsp preferred oil
- Freshly ground salt and pepper for seasoning
- Nori optional to garnish
- Fused Cheeky Chiili Soy Sauce shop here
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the sweet potato fries on a roasting tray and use your hands to coat in the oil and then season with freshly ground salt and pepper.
- Spread the fries out in a single layer so they cook properly and won't stick together.
- Cook for about 30 minutes (depending on the thickness) in the oven until the they are cooked through.
- Serve with a generous drizzle of Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce.
- The sweet potato fries can be cooked in an air fryer if you have one at home. Just season the same as above.