This Matcha Ice Cream one of my favourite summer recipes, it’s quick and easy to make at home. You don’t need an ice-cream maker for this recipe and it takes about five minutes to make. So give it a try and I’m sure you’ll be experimenting with different flavoured ice creams once you see first-hand the rewards of making your own.
– 2 tablespoons ingredient matcha powder, mixed with about 4 tablespoons water
– 500ml double cream
– 300ml condensed milk
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Using a fork or a small whisk, mix the matcha powder and water together until all lumps are dissolved. Set aside.
2. Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
3. Stir in the condensed milk, lemon juice and matcha mix using a large spoon. Mix well together.
4. Transfer the ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.