Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 1 Whole honeydew melon peeled and cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 Pomegranate seeds removed
- Mint leaves to garnish
For the syrup
- 90 ml Water
- 75 g Caster sugar
- 40 g Ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- Place all the ingredients for the syrup in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Immediately reduce to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Take off the heat and set aside to cool. Once cooled, remove the ginger pieces from the syrup (these can be added later as a topping to the salad if you like).
- Put the melon and pomegranate seeds into a large serving bowl.
- Pour the syrup over the fruit and mix well together.
- Garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately or store in the fridge.
I have suggested Honeydew melon in this recipe, but you could use any type of melon and equally a mix is really lovely too, like in the photo.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!