Servings: 4 people
- Put 1 litre of cold water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Add the tofu and wakame (if using) and bring back to the boil. Immediately reduce to a simmer.
- Dilute the miso paste in a small cup of water removing any lumps.
- Reduce soup to a very low heat and add the miso paste to the saucepan. Gently stir into the soup until mixed through. Taste to check if you need to add more miso paste.
- Finally toss in the spring onion. Serve in a bowl. Season with Fused Cheeky Chill Soy Sauce and/or Shichimi Togarashi (optional for spice).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!