- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- 1 onion chopped
- 400 g chicken breast chopped into bitesize chunks
- 95 g Fused Thai Green Curry Paste
- 250 g basmati rice
- 2 red peppers deseeded and cut into thin wedges
- 1 courgette chopped
- 1 lime finely grate zest and juice
- 1 Fused Organic Coconut Milk
- 250 ml boiling water
- few handfuls coriander leaves to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the casserole dish on the hob, heat the vegetable oil over a medium-high heat. Add chopped onion and fry for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add Fused Thai Green Curry Paste and chopped chicken breasts. Cook for 3 minutes to seal the chicken pieces.
- Toss the mixed vegetables, rice, lime zest and juice, coconut milk and 250ml boiling water into the casserole dish. Mix well together and bring to the boil.
- Once boiled, pop the lid/tin foil on and bake for 20 mins in the oven until the rice is fluffy.
- Scatter with coriander before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!