Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 110 g Fused White Miso Paste
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp honey or light brown sugar
- 1-2 tsp finely grated lemon zest plus 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 whole chicken, backbone removed and flattened or 4 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed
- 3 bunches tender stem broccoli
- lemon wedges to serve
- toasted sesame seeds to serve
- Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- To make the marinade, mix the miso paste, sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and honey in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add lemon zest and stir. Add the chicken to the mixing bowl and toss to coat. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Place the chicken, skin-side up, on a large oven tray and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame and serve with wedges of lemon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!