- 4-6 chicken breasts or skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 Fused Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 3-4 handfuls broccoli florets
- 3 carrots cut diagonally into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1-2 bell peppers, any colour cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 onion chopped into 1-inch slices
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- sesame seeds to garnish
- 1 spring onion sliced, to garnish
- 4 portions cooked rice or quinoa to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line coat a large sheet pan with parchment paper (for easy clean up), set aside.
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts with Fused by Fiona Uyema Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce and a tbsp of water.
- Cook in preheated oven about 10 minutes then remove the pan from oven. Arrange the vegetables of your choice in a single layer around and under the chicken. Drizzle with the sesame oil and teriyaki glaze and toss to coat.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. (If chicken is not done after 20 minutes, remove vegetables from pan first to prevent overcooking then return the chicken back to the oven until cooked through.)
- Remove pan from oven, slice chicken into strips, garnish with sliced spring onions and sesame seeds. Serve over rice or quinoa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!