- Non stick frying pan
- Shallow ovenproof casserole dish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Add oil to a non-stick frying pan and place over a high heat.
- When hot, add the chicken breasts in a single layer and brown them lightly on both sides.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a single layer in an ovenproof dish.
- In the same frying pan, heat a little more oil and add the onion, Fused Chopped Ginger and Garlic. Fry until the onion is golden-brown in colour.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and spread evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Add the full can of coconut milk to a jug or bowl. Add the contents of the Fused Katsu Curry Paste jar to the coconut milk and stir thoroughly to remove any lumps and blend to a smooth sauce.
- Pour the katsu coconut milk mix over and around the chicken without displacing the onion mixture. Sprinkle the chopped spinach on top of the sauce, to the side of the chicken breasts.
- Place the ovenproof dish, uncovered, in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with rice or quinoa.
- If you like, you can add your favourite chopped veg before popping in the oven.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!