- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade together.
- Remove the outer leaves of the cauliflower and trim the stem. Cut the cauliflower in half and then slice again (nice and thick about 1.5 inches) giving you four cauliflower steaks
- Place the cauliflower steaks on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Cover the marinade all over the steaks.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes. Garnish with coriander before serving.
These can also be pan-fried and are great served with rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!