Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tbsp Fused chopped garlic shop
- 1 tbsp Fused crushed chilli shop
- Pack of frozen/cooked edamame defrosted
- Oil for frying
- Heat the oil on a non stick frying pan or wok on a high heat.
- Add the garlic and chilli. Fry for a minute or so to infuse the oil
- Toss in the edamame and mix well together. Continue to fry on a high heat for a few minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with an additional empty bowl for the outer pods.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!