Servings: 2 people
- Seasonal salad leaves
- Lime wedge
- Coat the seabass fillets in flour and shake off any excess flour. Set aside.
- Add vegetable oil to a non stick frying pan on a medium to high heat.
- Fry the seabass fillets on both sides for a few minutes until cooked.
- Generously drizzle Fused Glorious Ginger over the seabass fillets before taking it off the pan.
- Serve on a plate and garish with seasonal salad leaves and a wedge of lime.
This dish is so light yet full of flavour. The key to keeping a balance between a busy lifestyle and preparing healthy meals from scratch is a little menu planning and having a few very easy recipes to turn to when hunger and panic hits!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!