Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- A handful of Irish seaweed
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 large carrot
For the dressing
- 100 ml rice vinegar
- 3 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Put all the ingredients for the dressing in a clear empty jam jar or a small lunch box. Secure with a lid and shake the dressing a few times to allow the sugar to dissolve into the rice vinegar. Set aside.
- Place the seaweed in water for 5–10 minutes to soften. Then use your hands to drain the excess water and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Cut the cucumbers in half. Use a tablespoon to take the seeds out of the middle (discard these), then thinly slice the cucumbers.
- Use a peeler to make carrot ribbons.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the ingredients and mix well. Leave in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving. This can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for one week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!