Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 4 portions of freshly steamed rice white or brown
- 600 g sushi grade (or smoked) salmon cut into cubes
- 1 mango peeled & cut into cubes
- 2 avocados halved and thinly sliced
- Pickled ginger/ seaweed/ sesame seeds to garnish
- Caviar optional for a special occasion
For the dressing, mix the ingredients together in a small bowl
- 4 tablespoons Fused soy sauce shop here
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- To assemble the poke bowls arrange four bowls alongside each other. Fill the bowls about halfway with rice depending on your preference.
- Start to build the poke bowl using the photo for guidance with your preferred fish and the other selection of toppings.
- Finally drizzle the dressing over the poke bowl. Eat and enjoy!
- If you are looking for a poke bowl resturant near you, there are lots of restaurants around Dublin that serve poke bowls exclusively or restaurants that have it on the menu.
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of premium Asian ingredients and sauces including Fused Flavoured Soy Sauces with no added sugar and no nasties. Free delivery on orders over €25
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!