- 1 steak
- oil for frying
- 1 baguette
- mozzarella cheese slices enough for one baguette
- rockets leaves enough for one baguette
- carmelised red onion enough for one baguette
- Fused Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- Remove the steak from the fridge 20 mins before cooking.
- Heat oil on a high heat on a non stick frying pan.
- Place the steak on the hot pan and seal on both sides.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce over the steak and allow to simmer for at least a few minutes to let flavours develop (reduce the heat).
- Remove the steak and cut into thin strips. Leave the teriyaki sauce on the pan on a low heat to thicken slightly.
- Cut the baguette and carefully place the cheese slices, steak strips, carmelised red onion and rocket leaves inside the baguette.
- Finally generously drizzle Fused teriyaki sauce over the baguette fillings.
- Serve the remaining teriyaki in a dish on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!