- Ask your fishmonger to clean and scale the fish.
- Place in a steamer for about 7-10 minutes depending on the size of the fish.
- Once cooked place on a large serving plate and toss the strips of ginger and scallion over the fish.
- Heat the vegetable in a saucepan until smoking hot.
- Pour the oil evenly over the fish and then pour the soy sauce in the same way.
- Serve with steamed rice and stir-fried Chinese greens.
You could easily replace the seabass in this recipe with another fish, such as Ling or Salmon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!