Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
For the Meatballs:
- Non-stick spray or tsp oil of choice
- 450 g minced pork, beef or lamb or a mixture of any
- 1 bunch spring onions chopped very finely
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 tbsp Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 60 g Fused Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp sriracha or other hot sauce
- 1 Fused Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce
- salt & pepper to season
To Serve & Garnish:
- 4 portions udon noodles or other noodles of choice
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 carrot peeled
- 2-3 spring onions sliced finely at an angle
- sesame seeds to serve
For the Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray it with nonstick spray or brush with oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the mince meat, Fused Panko Breadcrumbs, spring onions, egg, Fused Chopped Ginger, Fused Chopped Garlic, hot sauce, Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce, salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into 2-inch balls and place them onto the baking sheet.
- Bake until the meatballs are fully cooked, 17 to 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs cook, heat the Fused Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce in a medium pot over medium-low heat, bringing to a gentle simmer. Keep warm over very low heat. Be careful not to boil/overheat and reduce the liquid.
- When the meatballs are finished cooking, add them to the pot and stir until they are well coated in the sauce.
For the Noodles:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook according to packaging instructions. Drain well and toss in sesame oil to keep from sticking together.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the carrot lengthwise into long strips, then roll them into curls.
- Garnish the platter with sliced spring onions, sesame seeds and carrot curls.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!