- 1 lemon zested
- 2-3 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Homespun Chicory Root Syrup
- 60 ml Fused Glorious Ginger Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli optional
- 4 salmon fillets look for 'thick cut' options
- 4 portions noodles or rice to serve
- 4 portions green veg steamed or sautéed
- Preheat your grill.
- Rub your salmon fillets with the lemon zest, chopped ginger and garlic. Drizzle each with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Cook under the preheated grill for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together Fused Soy Sauce, Fused Crushed Chilli and Homespun Chicory Root Syrup.
- Remove salmon from under the grill, brush with Chicory Root syrup mixture and continue to cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Serve with noodles of choice, or rice if you prefer, and steamed or sautéed greens.
You can reserve a little of the Chicory Root Syrup mixture to dress your noodles and greens to make them even more delicious!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!