- Heat the oil on a wok or non-stick frying pan on high heat.
- Add the Fused Garlic, Chilli and Ginger products into the pan and fry for a minute.
- Toss in the green beans and continue to fry for a minute.
- Pour in the water along with the Fused Soy Sauce, sugar/honey and sesasme oil. Fry until the water has steamed off. Then take off the heat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional).
I fell in love with this dish after eating it in a Chinese restaurant in Dublin city centre. I had to replicate these flavours at home so that's how this recipe came about!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!