- large pan, or cast iron pot
For the Soup:
- 1 tbsp preferred oil coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil
- 1 large onion chopped finely
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger
- 3 large carrots peeled & chopped into chunks
- 800 g butternut squash peeled & chopped into chunks
- 3 tbsp Fused Thai Green Curry Paste
- 400 ml Fused Organic Coconut Milk
- 500 ml vegetable stock or boiling water
- 1 tbsp Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce
- salt & pepper to season
- 4 portions garlic bread toasted
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger and Thai curry paste to the pan and fry 2-3 mins until fragrant and the onion and garlic have softened – add a dash of water if it starts to catch.
- Tip in the chopped carrots and butternut squash and stir to coat with the contents of the pan.
- Add the vegetable stock and soy sauce, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 mins until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from the heat and blitz with a hand blender until smooth.
- Pour in the coconut milk, season with salt and pepper, if needed, then return to the heat to gently warm through.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Garnish each serving with chilli flakes, chopped coriander, a drizzle of coconut milk, and toasted panko breadcrumbs. Serve with toasted garlic bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!