Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 1 tbsp preferred oil olive oil, coconut oil, veg oil
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic shop
- 1 tsp Fused Crushed Chilli shop
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger shop
- 4 chicken breasts sliced
- 100 g baby corn peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 50 g mushrooms peeled and thinly sliced
- 95 g Fused Thai Green Curry Paste shop
- 400 ml coconut milk shop
- Heat oil in a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli. Then fry for a minute infusing the oil.
- Then toss in the sliced chicken breasts and fry for a few minutes. Then toss in the baby corn, peppers and mushrooms.
- Add 95g of Fused Thai Green Curry Paste, mix well together and continue to fry for another few minutes.
- Pour in 400 ml of coconut milk and stir. Leave to simmer for at least 10 minutes or more until the chicken is completely cooked through to let the flavours develop nicely.
- Serve with rice, noodles or homemade flatbread.
You can easily try this recipe out using prawns. Just follow my Thai Prawn Green Curry recipe. This recipe freezes well and can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!