Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 170 g Donegal Catch Atlantic Whiting Fillets shop
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 jar Fused Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 tin Fused Organic Coconut Milk
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 100 g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 tbsp Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 4 portions rice cooked
- 1 lime sliced into quarters
- handful coriander leaves picked & lightly chopped
- handful peanuts chopped
- Place the oil in a wok and set over a medium heat then add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the Thai Green Curry Paste and cook for a further 3 minutes then add the coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to the boil and once boiling, turn down the heat to a simmer.
- Add the whiting fillets and cook for 4 minutes then add the sugar snap peas and broccoli and cook for a further 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and fish sauce and stir in then serve to the table with rice, lime wedges, chopped peanuts and some coriander leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!