Servings: 4 people
- 1 tbsp preferred oil olive oil, coconut oil, veg oil
- 1 tsp Fused chopped garlic shop
- 1 tsp Fused crushed chilli shop
- 1 tsp Fused chopped ginger shop
- 400 g large prawns
- 1 onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- 50g mushrooms peeled and thinly sliced
- 150 g spinach leaves washed
- 95 g Fused Thai Green Curry Paste shop
- 400 mls coconut milk good quality, preferably organic
- Heat oil in a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli. Then fry for a minute infusing the oil.
- Toss in the onion and fry for a minute.
- Then add the prawns and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables (except the spinach leaves) and mix well together.
- Add 95g of Fused Thai Green Curry Paste, mix well together and continue to fry for another few minutes.
- Pour in 400mls of coconut milk and stir. Finally add the spinach leaves.
- Leave to simmer for at least 10 minutes or more to let the flavours develop nicely.
- Serve with rice, noodles or homemade flatbread.
This recipe freezes well and can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!