Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- 400 g good quality beef mince
- Handful panko breadcrumbs or regular breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 spring onion or small shallot finely chopped
- vegetable oil for frying
- 125 g mayonnaise Kewpie or regular
- 1 tbsp Fused White Miso Paste you might want to add more to taste
- 1 tsp Fused Clever Classic Soy Sauce or Fused Cheeky Chilli Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp toasted-sesame oil it’s strong, add it to taste
- water as needed
- pinch shichimi togarashi optional
- 4 brioche buns sliced
- condiments of your choice we like cheddar cheese, sliced beef tomato, Fused Chopped Ginger and salad leaves or finely sliced red cabbage
- Preheat the grill or oven to 180C.
- Add the beef mince into a large mixing bowl along with the spring onion, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, and honey. Mix everything together with your hands until well combined. Add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is too wet.
- Using your hands shape the meat mix into burger patties. This should make 4 or 5 depending on the size.
- Brush the burgers with vegetable oil. Place burgers on the grill, cover, and cook until browned on the bottom, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip burgers. Cook for 3 minutes, turn again. Grill until burgers are cooked through to desired temperature, continuing to flip every minute or so.
- If using oven: put burgers on baking tray and place in the preheated oven at 180ºC. Cook for about 25 minutes, turning only once during this time.
- For the miso mayo: combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Taste, and adjust by adding more miso as needed to adjust the salt level.
- To serve: Assemble your burgers with the miso mayonnaise on the base of the brioche buns and your favourite condiments and toppings layered either side of the burger.
Tip: Burger purists handle ground meat as little as possible; over-working the beef can create a tight, meatloaf texture.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Thanks For Sharing this amazing recipe. My family loved it. I will be sharing this recipe with my friends. Hope the will like it.