- Vegetable oil
- Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Ginger
- 1 tsp Fused Chopped Garlic
- 100 g carrots peeled and cut julienne style
- 100 g mushrooms roughly chopped
- 75 g mangetout peas
- 100 g beansprouts
- 100 g baby corn
- 100 g tofu preferably GM-free
- 2 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp Fused Glorious Ginger Soy Sauce
- Mixed sesame seeds
- Heat equal amounts of the vegetable oil and sesame oil in a large frying pan/wok on high heat.
- Toss in the ginger and fry for less than a minute (do not brown). Then add the carrots and mushrooms.
- Follow with the remaining vegetables and mix well together for a few minutes.
- Cut the tofu and add to the pan, followed by the sake and soy sauce.
- Continue to fry and mix together for another minute, then take off the heat and serve.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
I’ve listed recommended vegetables, but feel free to add whatever is in the fridge!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!