Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Share!Mention @fusedbyfionauyema or tag #fused!
- mixed sesame seeds to coat the tuna
- salt and pepper to season the tuna
- 100 g fresh tuna steak/loin
- vegetable oil
- few handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- 1 ripened mango peeled and cut into strips
For the dressing:
- 2 tsp Fused Clever Classic soy sauce shop
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Mix together the sesame seeds, salt and pepper on a flat plate.
- Place the tuna on the plate and coat each side in sesame seeds.
- Heat a little vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan on a medium to high heat.
- Place the tuna on the pan and sear each side lightly (less than 1 minute for each side).
- Transfer to a chopping board and, using a sharp knife, thinly slice the tuna.
- Place the mixed salad leaves on a serving dish along with the mango strips.
- Carefully place the tuna slices on top.
For the dressing
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and, just before serving, pour over the salad.
Go to Fused online shop to see Fused range of premium Asian ingredients and sauces including Fused Flavoured Soy Sauces with no added sugar and no nasties. Free delivery on orders over €45
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!